Monday 3 August 2015

Rare display of affection between Vijay and TR in Puli audio launch

The multi-talented T.Rajendhar who was the most surprising guest in the audio launch of Ilayathalabathi Vijay starrer ‘Puli’’ held yesterday in a grand fashion.
Rajendhar was seen having a hearty chat with Vijay’s father and director S.A.Chandrasekaran before his turn to cherish the Vijay fans came.
  When he finally picked up the mike, it required immense attention to take note of what he spoke every sentence in the 20 minute long speech of his sent the evoked a wave of cheer from Vijay fans who had filled more than half of the auditorium.

Rajendhar appreciated Vijay for being so modest even after becoming a superstar. “I am a fan of Vijay and I don’t know the reason. I see Vijay’s father SAC and myself sailors of the same boat. When I see the mirror I feel like seeing SAC. He is a good director and It was my proud privilege to see him upbringing his son at every stage. I am trying to the same to my son Simbhu.”
The  versatile actor-director profusely thanked Vijay’s voluntary support to for the release of his son Silambarasan starred ‘Vaalu’ which is long delayed.

  “Simbu is the fan of another actor. But Vijay is his friend and an elder brother. That’s why Vijay helped Simbhu. I avoid taking part in functions related to movies of big stars. I came here as an exception, to appreciate the kind hearted Vijay.
Vijay has a kind heart and this is the inbuilt characteristic of every Tamilan. He rendered his help for the release of my son’s film considering him as his younger brother. 

I will never forget this help.”
What followed next are the unique TR style rhyming sentences praising the ‘Ilayathalabathi’. “Thambi Vijay, unnidam Illai Thalaikkanam. Nee Pesamatta vasanangal Kathi. The name of the film you acted was Kaththi. Rasigargal irukkanga unna suthi. (Brother Vijay, you don’t have head weight. So you never speak loud in films. The film you acted in is Kaththi. You are surrounded by Fans). TR continued his rhyming rain to praise Vijay with his film’s title ‘Puli’ .
As a rare gesture Vijay who was touched by TR’s shower of affection came on to the dais, hugged him and honored him with a shawl. TR honoured Vijay with the same shawl in turn.
To see Vijay and TR sharing affection on the stage made everyone including Vijay’s parents SAC and Shobana, happy and emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment